Camden and I went to the forest perserve and had a picnic lunch. It was beautiful fall day and the weather was perfect for a trip to the park.
My dear little man has learned to run...away from me!! He LOVES to be chased...so that is what I did.
I continued to chase him all over the park! The little man can run!
He ran and I chased until finally Camden spotted his ball...
Yeah! Maybe we are going to play with the ball now...or not...yet again, I chased him around while he carried his ball :-)
Wow! What a great day at the park! Next time maybe I will figure out how to get Camden NOT to always run away...but probably not! It was a great day spent chasing my little man and I would do it everyday, if that's all he ever wanted to do :-) Love you little man!

No comments:
Post a Comment